Phone Number: 416-978-2788
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bradley joined the College in 2000.
He believes that theological education has four fundamental values: community, worship, scholarship and spiritual growth.
Bradley teaches Hermeneutics, Social Background of the New Testament and Hellenistic and Koine Greek.
Classes I teach …
- Greek Exegesis – KNB2131
- Intermediate Hellenistic Greek – KNT2514
- Biblical Hermeneutics - KNB3930
- Hermeneutics and Critical Theory – KNT5929
My Publications …
- “Re-Imagining New Testament Interpretation in terms of Deleuzian Geophilosophy.” Neotestamentica: Journal of the New Testament Society of South Africa 42/1 (2008), 51-71.
- “The Exteriority of Biblical Meaning and the Plentitude of Desire: An Exploration of Deleuze’s Non-Metaphysical Hermeneutics of Kafka.” Neotestamentica 43/1 (2009), 93-122.
- “The Crisis of Historicism and the Problem of Historical Meaning in New Testament Studies.” Heythrop Journal (2011), 1-24 (forthcoming).
- Hellenistic and Biblical Greek: A Graduated Reader. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2014.
- Biblical Interpretation and Philosophical Hermeneutics. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2012.
- Reading Hellenistic and New Testament Greek. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- New Testament Greek: An Introduction. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 2011.
- Greek and Latin Inscriptions in the Konya Archaeological Museum. Regional Epigraphic Catalogues of Asia Minor. British Institute of Archaeology at Ankara Monograph 39. BAR International Series, 2002.
- An Introduction to the Study of Greek Epigraphy of the Hellenistic and Roman Periods from Alexander the Great down to the Reign of Constantine (323 BCE-337 CE). Ann Arbor, Michigan: University of Michigan Press, 2002.
- Greek and Latin Inscriptions in the Korya Archaelogical Museum, 2002.
- The Cursed Christ: Mediterranean Expulsion Rituals and Pauline Soteriology, 1996
- Citations and Allusions to Jewish Scripture in Early Christian and Jewish Writings through 180, 1992