Phone Number : 416-978-6154
Email Address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew is adjunct Faculty, the Director of the Centre for Clergy Care and Congregational Health and spends 60 per cent of his time seconded to the Toronto School as the Director of Doctor of Ministry Program.
His interests are in issues of leadership and Pastoral Ministry, the well-being (wholeness) of Clergy, congregational studies and small church Ministry.
Andrew and his wife Suzanne are part of the Caledonia Presbyterian Church.
His areas of teaching are Intro to The Practice of Ministry, Theological Field Education and Human Growth and Spiritual Journey.
Classes I teach …
- “Isolation in the Parish: The Concept,” Contact: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Pastoral Studies, 1989.1
- Between Two Worlds: Understanding and Managing Clergy Stress, London, England: Mowbray, 1997
- Small Churches – Being True to Who We Are. Envision. Toronto World Vision 2001
- ” Ministerial Isolation and Spiritual Formation,” The Theological Educator, New Orleans, Louisiana. Spring, 1991
- “The Place and Voice of Canadian Military Chaplaincy in the Canadian Armed Forces” DND
- ” An Examination of the Well-Being of Clergy in Ontario” funded by The Beatty Ryckmann Foundation.