Learn about RSS feeds News at Knox
Knox College’s Board of Governors invites nominations of candidates for the degree
DOCTOR OF DIVINITY (honoris causa)
The criteria and process of nomination, and nomination form, are available here. The deadline for receipt of written nominations is November 15, 2015
Please send completed nomination forms to:
Honorary Degree Committee, Knox College,
59 St. George Street,
Toronto, ON M5S 2E6
For further information, contact Melia Bennett by email or at 416.978.4503.
In recent years, Knox has granted Honorary Doctor of Divinity degrees to:
- The Rt. Rev. Mark MacDonald. National Indigenous Anglican Bishop (2015)
- The Rev. Dr. John de Gruchy, the Rev. J. Mark Lewis, & the Rev. Dr. Sang Chang (2014)
- The Rev. Dr. Silas Ncozana (2012)
- Dr. Reinerio M. Arce-Valentin, the Rev. Karen Sue Bach, & the Rev. Cheol Soon Park (2011)
The Fall 2015 Issue of ConneXions Magazine “Rebuilding our Home” is available to read on our website. Click here and have access to the latest issue as well as the archive of ConneXions back issues. You can also subscribe to our ConneXions E-Newsletter.
Highlights from the Fall Issue:
- Knox’s 171st Convocation (lots of pictures!);
- The pre-convocation workshop led by the Right Rev. Mark MacDonald, the first National Indigenous Anglican Bishop;
- “100 Years of Connections” timeline commemorating the 100th Anniversary of our current building that marks many of the people and events that shaped the last century of Knox College;
- Updates from the Asian Centre, M&T, KCA,
KNOXFRA and KEGA.
- …and so much more!